TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. WE REQUIRE A NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT OF AT LEAST 50%, 30 DAYS BEFORE THE FUNCTION TO CONFIRM THE BOOKING.The BALANCE must be paid 7 DAYS before the SPIT-BRAAI. Failure to pay IN FULL can result in the FORFEITURE of your deposit and the cancellation of the Spit-Braai. PLEASE FAX or EMAIL DEPOSIT SLIP.
2. We only ACCEPT CHANGES in writing UP TO 7 DAYS BEFORE THE FUNCTION.
3. Travel is charged according to distance travelled
4.Children under 10 years of age pay half the quoted price. ALL CHILDREN PAY FULL PRICE FOR CROCKERY AND CUTLERY and Dessert
5. Kindly ensure that you adhere to the time you requested to be served. We arrive three (3-4) hours before the serving time, prepare thelamb on a gas operated spit and will stay at the venue for one (1) hour after serving.
6. Any crockery, cutlery or equipment damaged or lost will be charged for, and must be paid to the Spit-Braai King personnel at the venue.
7. PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
8. WE CANNOT PREPARE THE LAMB IN THE WIND. Please note that we do require a table to serve from.
Please note that our Spit-Braai equipment does not fit through a standard door.
10. SPECIFIC CONDITIONS APPLY WITH ALL ADVERTISED PROMOTIONS.